View My Stats

Selamat Datang!

Selamat Datang! Welcome to my blog on Malaysian kuih and food!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Banana Pancakes


I recently got this amazing book from my sister, Lilian,  filled with delicious recipes.  I have just started trying them out.  This is my version of Banana Pancakes.  Absolutely delicious.



Ingredients

1 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 eggs
½ cup milk
6 large bananas
1 ½ tablespoon castor sugar
Pinch of salt


Method

1.  Sieve flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl. 

2.  Add eggs and half the milk. Beat batter to ensure it is smooth and light.
     Add remaining milk.


3.  In another bowl, mash bananas together with castor sugar and salt.


4.  Pour mashed bananas mixture into batter.  Mix evenly.


5.  Grease a frying pan.  Pour in batter, fry pancakes till brown on both sides.

6.  Grease frying pan after each pancake is done.


7.  Serve hot with a bit of lemon juice.



No comments:

Post a Comment